Tuesday, May 5, 2009

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAck

Okay guys i've been gone for a minuet and IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY bout that...but im back now and FULLY LOADED...and o have I got sum blogs for you!!!!....yes yes yes...Since August I have been so fuccin busy with like everything and this just wasn't on my mind that much but it is now and im going to fill you in since August

September was mah B-day month and that was an experience to remember...went to eat with the favs and then acted a total MESS after it was soooooo fun lol with me hanging out the window acting like i had a gun scarring all the white people lol then battling with des n serena n the middle of the street at around 2:00 in the morning with the music blastin loud and eventually we got cussed out by sumones mother and then laughed about it...that was fun thatnx favs fer that memorale nite!

October was mah lil bro bro b-daii was he turned 2 and had the most cutest little SESAME STREET party ever with this HUGE elmo jumper I have ever seen...he loves elmo probably more then he loves me buuuut its okay i can live with it...It was pretty coo till i got red icing smashed in my face and all in my hair it was kinda a family thing considering it wasnt just me soo i wasnt that mad buuuuu Nei had fun thats all that matters!!! Homecoming was this month also OMG what a WEEK to remember that will b a blog all in itself stay tuned for that! and also nicoles birthday which was n january thats another blog!

Now its MAy and im preparing for PROM!!!!!! YAY! and graduation which is the highlight of my year i really cant wait and trust i will keep you updated with all the exciting adventures drama and stories!

No comments: